Sunday 29 June 2014

Mini Is Better // Holiday Help

As you all know, I'm going on holiday soon... In fact I'm jetting off tomorrow for sun, sea and cocktails!! I am so excited. So in preparation for this week away, I went to Superdrug and bought minis. I love minis. Mini things are cute and lovely and small and fun... Just me? Okay I apologise for this obsession. I just love anything mini okay?! As I am so excited by travel size products I thought I'd write you all a cheeky extra post this week! How lush am I right?

Superdrug have an offer right now where they are selling 3 travel size products for £3. They're good brands too! I bought my essentials and didn't buy any face washes or cleansers as I will be taking full size products just in case I break out on holiday, which I really don't want. So here are the six products I bought in mini, cute form.



All of these six products came to £6. I've never tried any Aussie products so I'm excited to give that conditioner a whirl! All the other products I've tried before and I know they work well for me. Writing this post has got me super duper excited to go now. I just want to be there. I will be there tomorrow around 9pm. I can't wait. Hope you all have a great week!


Thanks for reading! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Hannah x




1 comment:

  1. such a bargain for £1 each!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow