Saturday 19 August 2017

Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream Review


I have not posted a skincare review in so long but this needs to be shared with you all ASAP. The last year or so I have personally chose to use organic products or anything form The BodyShop. I wanted to take my skincare routine back to basics and just start over. I was using way too many acne products and my skin wasn't even that oily in reality, so I was just drying my skin out over and over again. I know my skin well now, it's taken me a long time but I know what products I need to maintain healthy skin and a creamy moisturiser is the way forward. The Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream works so well and does what it says on the tub.



So when I went into Boots looking for a moisturiser, I stumbled upon this for £2. That's right, two whole pounds! I know this range is affordable but it is never that cheap. I thought maybe they were getting rid of the product but I've just checked online and they've redesigned the packaging. You may find these £2 tubs of moisturiser in the reduced section still, if not there is currently an offer running where you buy one Boots Botanics product and you get the second half price. Usually retails for £9.99 on it's own. I think I would still spend that on this product as it really does the job nicely and it makes your face smell a bit like the rose flavoured turkish delights that my Mam buys around Christmas time. It's the little things.

If you have really oily skin, I would give this product a miss as the texture is quite thick. I like to work this product into my fingers first and then apply to my face. I rarely get any spots while using this product and I think it's down to the fact that I'm actually using an appropriate moisturiser for my skin type. I would say I have sensitive and sometimes dry skin. Considering I have sensitive skin the rosehip scent doesn't irritate my skin, it soothes my irritated areas (usually my nose and cheeks) and makes my skin look radiant overall. 

What moisturiser are you using right now?


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow