Monday 22 February 2016

My Go To Hair Care // L'Oreal Paris Elvive

This range has changed my life. Slight exaggeration? I think not. I've never been big on hair care, in fact, I put off hair cuts for months, even years. Bad, isn't it? A few months ago I had the best haircut of my life and since then, I keep going back for that regular trim. I can't believe how much easier my hair is to manage after a cut at the local hair salon. Why did I suffer with Hagrid-esque hair for so long?! My hair type is dry, frizzy, curly and overall plain wild. I once saw Amelia Liana talking about this online test you could do on the L'Oreal Paris website to find out what range would be best for your hair. So, I took the test and it resulted in the Elvive Extraordinary Oil range. Since then, I haven't looked back.




In the past, I've mainly used cheaper, supermarket own brand shampoos and conditioners because I'm really not fussy and just grab anything that sounds good or is on offer. When I first used the combination of the Extraordinary Oil range, I immediately felt such a dramatic difference in the texture of my hair. First of all, it was silky... My hair was silky. It was a dream to comb through in the shower. Before I blow dried my hair, I ran the hair oil through my mid lengths and ends - the end result was shiny, soft and manageable hair.

The range includes six different flower oils: rose, chamomile, flax, lotus, tiara and sunflower. Together they smell so good. It's a strong, sexy scent, and it completely does it for me. Washing my hair can be a task but the scent puts me in such a good mood and I actually look forward to the process, just to smell the shampoo and conditioner.

The hair oil that goes with the range, really does a great job before a blow dry. Especially if you have dry, damaged hair. I use about two pumps on wet hair and after the blow dry, I may add some to the ends of my dry hair for extra shine (great for a date night)!

Have you taken the beauty genius test on L'oreal Paris? What were your results?

Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow my social links,
Twitter / InstagramFollow

 photo sig_zps7f71ce81.png

4 comments:

  1. I need to give this a try, my hair is in such bad condition! x

    Emma | http://earthtoemma.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has completely changed my hair! My hair was so frizzy and hard to brush through and these products just work a dream! x

      Delete
  2. A good smelling product makes it that much more of a treat to use it, especially when it comes to haircare scent plays an important role! Not tried these but my hair is super long and thick, no idea that test existed so definitely going to try it right now!!

    I personally love Herbal Essence's range (can't remember what it's called but it comes in a red bottle) but may just have to give this a go, would be interested to see what the quiz recommends for me!

    SinĂ©ad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use the same Herbal Essence range but these products are seriously on another level! The test on the L'Oreal website is so helpful especially as I'm clueless when it comes to haircare! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow