Monday 16 June 2014

Makeup Review Monday // Urban Decay Primer Potion


Can you believe it's the third week of June already?! It's going by so quickly!! I still feel like it's April the latest. I've been nineteen for three months now... What the!? Anyway, enough of worrying about how fast time is going by and onto today's post. It's all about the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

I had never tried any eye primer before using this little gem. What was I doing with my life?! If you don't use an eye primer I highly suggest getting a sample from somewhere and trying it immediately. Oh my gosh. The difference and eye primer makes is seriously amazing. This eye primer lasted me around seven to nine months and it's only the travel size. Definitely worth the money. 100%.

PRODUCT


The product itself is a nude liquid which when smudged onto the eyes feels velvety soft. Applying this nude primer onto my lid and then applying any colour, be it nude, black or bright, makes the eyeshadow stand out and look much more true to colour. The fact that the primer is velvety makes shadows super easy to blend and you can really create the perfect smokey eye with this product. I mean PERFECT.


PACKAGING 


Like all Urban Decay products the packaging is cute. A purple container in the shape of a mystical potion bottle... It is the Primer 'Potion.' I love the font on the bottle I love the shape of the applicator. I just love it. This product will change your eyeshadow experience, trust me.


PRICE


When it comes to price, it's not the most affordable makeup item ever, and some people would argue eyeshadow primers don't work. But, I would actually repurchase this. The only reason I haven't yet is because I'm trying a Revlon eyeshadow primer right now. This Urban Decay Primer Potion currently retails at Debenhams for £8 (travel size) and £16 (full size). Not too expensive considering it's a high end product, I suppose.

If you haven't tried this product or any eye primer, in fact, I am begging you to try one just once and see the difference an eye primer can make to your eye makeup. Serious loving for this.


Thanks for reading! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Hannah x


2 comments:

  1. This product looks amazing! I've been contemplating if I should get an eye primer and I think I'll have to try this one! x

    maiacreed.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow