Tuesday 10 June 2014

Pretty Twisted // Jewellery Haul and Review

Today's post is all about this jewellery brand Pretty Twisted. I came across this brand on their Instagram account @weareprettytwisted. They have a huge range of jewellery, bath products, clothes, phone accessories and hair accessories. They're all gorgeous and unique. 

I ended up buying three items, two for myself and one for my friend as it's her birthday at the end of this month. For myself I bought a tattoo choker and an anklet, and for my friend I bought her a sun choker. This purchase only cost me £10.50 and that's including the shipping costs. 

I've never bought from Pretty Twisted before so I didn't know what to think of the brand. However the shipping was so fast! I ordered these on the sixth of June and by the next day, which was a Saturday, the items had arrived. What amazing service!



Here are the products I bought. Tattoo choker - £3, sun choker - £3, anklet - £2.50. The items are well priced and are a great quality. I highly recommend ordering from this brand. Especially if you're looking for some cool chokers! That's why I looked at this brand, they have a whole section just on chokers. In love!



(I paid for this order by myself and was not paid to do this post)

I'm in love with my items and I hope you like them too! They came in this pink holographic box which I thought was super cute for the price you pay! Visit their online store by clicking here.

Let me know if you order anything from this brand in the comments below. 


Thanks for reading!

Follow on Bloglovin

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow