Wednesday 2 December 2015

Must Have Christmas Jumpers

Christmas jumpers are a must in December, let's be honest! Especially, if like me, you work in retail! Basically I will be in a Christmas jumper every working day in December... I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Today's post is a round up of my favourite jumpers on the market right now, as you can tell I love a good old pun! My favourite jumper would have to be the, 'I only do mornings on December 25th,' because it speaks to me.


christmas jumpers

What's your favourite Christmas jumper?

Hope you all enjoyed this post, make sure to tune into Hannah Notes tomorrow for a new post!
Thanks for reading!

Tweet me!
Follow

 photo sig_zps7f71ce81.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow