Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide For Her

Gift guide... More like my wishlist!! I love every single item in this post! If you are like me, or if you know anyone who loves makeup and all things beauty then you may want to look into these lovelies! Sometimes it's difficult to pick a present for that special someone, and if you are looking for something for you partner, they'd love nothing more than one of these gifts... Trust me!


Christmas Gifts for her


Firstly, the Urban Decay Shadow Box is THE one! I was thinking of including one of the Naked palettes but it's the festive season and I love a hint of colour on my lids this time of the year! I especially love the purply shades which would look amazing on brown eyes! The Miss Dior perfume is gorgeous and luxurious. End of. Everyone needs some Dior in their life! Kurt Geiger have amazing deals now and then so always check back to their website! I personally love this nude bag which would look great with any coloured outfit. The Kusmi tea selection is perfect for us Brits or tea lovers in general! I'm always up for trying new teas, but I have to be honest you can't beat a cup of PG tips! The Soap and Glory gift set is perfect for girls in their teens all the way up to their 30s. It has bold packaging and the scent on these products is very similar to the Miss Dior perfume... Take note! A Pandora ring... Cliche? I love rings at Pandora and this love heart design is so sweet! Last but not least, the creme de la creme... A CHARLOTTE TILBURY lipstick!!!! OMG, I'm in love with her brand. I'm yet to own any of the products but I will be buying this lipstick in the shade So Marilyn. Gorgeous!

What's on your wishlist this Christmas?

Thanks for reading!
Tweet me!
Follow

 photo sig_zps7f71ce81.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow