Sunday 15 September 2013

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review

I read so many reviews of this mascara and watched so many Youtube videos about this product. They all were so praising, I thought why not indulge myself! I was on the plane home from Spain and this roughly came to £16.50... Not a huge discount, I know! 





First Impressions

This first time I applied this mascara it was amazing! I could build up so many layers and my eyelashes actually looked false. They were spidery looking, but I didn't mind this look. The mascara was easy to apply and the wand really intrigued me with the bristles being all over the applicator even on the end. This is supposed to make it easy to coat even the trickiest lashes with this mascara! I was impressed and glad I bought it!







Extended Review

This mascara was the first 'high end' mascara I had purchased and I was happy with it for around 2-3 weeks! However as the formula got drier, the mascara really didn't appeal to me anymore! I continued using it because.. Well it was £16.50! Whereas the mascara I was using before I bought on a wim and must say, I prefer that one! Seventeen Peep Show Mascara coated my lashes well and lengthened and volumised them just the way I wanted them! For the record, this mascara retails for £6.29 in Boots, and Benefit They're Real retails for £19.50 in Boots. 

I don't think I will buy a high end mascara ever again to be honest. I think it's a waste of money.. Especially being like me, a student. You can find cheap mascaras on the high street for much less money and they'll last longer as the formula doesn't dry up so quickly and completely change the look and feel of the mascara.







Hope you've enjoyed reading my review!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow