Friday 14 August 2015

The Nude Lip

Thanks to Kylie Jenner, every girl wants that perfect nude lip. Unfortunately, I can't run out and buy the exact lipstick she wears right now, so, I came up with my own take on the brown nude shade, she loves to wear. I'm kind of on a mission to not buy any more makeup unless I absolutely 100% need that product. So, I turned to my lipstick collection. As a teenager, for some reason I bought ALL the pink and fuchsia shades... Why?! I have no idea!

First of all, when I thought about trying a nude lip, I went for a pinky nude... But, it just washed me out. I literally looked ill. I've now taken on the browny-nudey lip trend and this is what it looks like. I like it. It makes me feel v. sophisticated and v. Kardashian/Jenner. I used Rimmel 1000 Kisses in 700 Nothing But Nude  to almost line the lips and then used Maybelline Nude Lipstick in 742 Luminous Beige on top to add the brown shade.



I think this has worked really well. What are your opinions on the brown/nude lip trend?

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Tweet me!

 photo sig_zps7f71ce81.png

2 comments:

  1. It looks so lovely on you. I'm kind of thankful to Kylie for making nude lips a big deal because otherwise I would never ever discover how nicely such lipsticks look on me. I used to think nudes are extremely boring. Oh well, how wrong I was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I know, I would have never gone for a nude lip before!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow