Wednesday 12 February 2014

Pink Hues: Valentines Day

Valentines Day may not be everyone's favourite holiday... But even if you're spending V Day single or taken this year, let's talk about makeup. Makeup may possibly be my favourite thing to blog about. I love how it can completely transform someone. On Valentines Day, we all want to look our absolute best for whoever our admirer may be.. (Even if it's just for a selfie to upload on Instagram!) I went through all the makeup I own and came up with my six favourite products to use on February the 14th. I went for pinks, shimmers and, of course, reds. 

PRODUCTS (from left):


Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Vanilla Sky - £3.19 - Buy here!
Technic High Lights - £1.99 - Buy here!
Natural Collection Nail Colour in Red Robin - £1-£1.99 - In stock at Boots
Avon Luxe Palette in Glamorous Roses - Christmas gift - Limited edition
Rimmel Apocalops Lip Lacquer in Big Bang - £6.49 - Buy here!
Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Vivacious - £7.99 - Buy here!




I actually think I'm in love with this palette! The colours are stunning and the colour pay off is actually really good! All the colours go well together too, so it's easy to complete a perfect smokey eye! The palette is really compact too so it's ideal for travelling! 

The eyeshadow pencil is soooooo long wearing! I like to use it lightly as a highlighter on a night out! 

The lip colours are glossy and long lasting, however, if you're going to be kissing this valentines day, I'd go for a stain or just some nicely flavoured lip balm! V. Cheeky I know!




Swatches (from left): Revlon Lip Lacquer in Vivacious, Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang, Technic High Lights and Collection Eyeshadow Pencil in Vanilla Sky.

Whatever you're doing this Valentines Day, I hope you all have a wonderful day! So what if you're single! Go spoil yourself with new makeup treats and go clubbing with your girls!

Thanks for reading, follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow