Tuesday 15 September 2015

Preparing for Second Year // The Open University

As many of you may be aware, I am a student at The Open University. I am just about to start my second year and I am beyond excited to get back into the routine of studying. The majority of my study will be from at home so I wanted to make sure that I was properly prepared for my second year. First of all, I just want to emphasise that I am finally a second year university student... It feels so good to have found the right course and university for me! Even though, studying with the OU is a challenge, I would recommend it to everyone! Like any university student, you must be well-equipped with stationary. Yes, I said it, stationary *gasps in excitement!*


From left to right: White hole punch (discontinued), similar product / Green lever arch file / Oxford Campus Refill Pad / Papermate Inkjoy Coloured Pens / Asda Project Book / Papermate Inkjoy Black Pens / BTW Sticky Notes / Letts 2015-1016 Diary / Asda Star Stickers

If you're a paper snob like me, I highly recommend the Oxford Campus range! The paper is bliss to write on! If you're not a paper snob, I'm sorry that this makes no sense to you... 90GSM!

Now I have all of my stationary ready, and my course books have arrived, I am really looking forward to studying again. I love getting back into a routine, especially after such a long break from studying (4 months)! Bring it on!! If you'd like to know more about the modules I'm doing I'll happily make a seperate post allllll about them!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Tweet me!

 photo sig_zps7f71ce81.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow