Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Bath/Shower Essentials

What do I use in the bath/shower? This is probably a post for those of us who love to nose around (me) and I thought it would be interesting! I try to have a relaxing bath at least once a week to relieve my stress (I'm an anxious person!) I try not to bath too much because showers are better for the environment and all that jazz. Candles are also a must for bath time!!




PRODUCTS

Avon Sparkling Apple Blossom Bubble Bath - £5 - Buy here!
The Body Shop Lemon Whip Body Lotion - £3 - Buy here in Mango scent!
Dove Roll On Anti-Perspirant - £2.30 - Buy here!
Yankee Candle in French Lavender (Large Jar) - £19.99 - Buy here!
Advanced Techniques 360 Nourishment Hair Mask - £5.50 - Buy here!
Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Face Mask - Discontinued
Head and Shoulders Shampoo - £4.99 - Buy here!
Gillette Satin Care with Touch of Olay - £3.49 - Buy here!
Soap and Glory Mini Scrub of Your Life - £2.50 - Buy here!
Skin So Soft Silky Moisture Creamy Body Wash - £3 - Buy here!
No.7 Exfoliator for Normal/Dry Skin - £8 - Buy here!
No.7 Melting Gel Cleanser for Normal/Dry Skin - £9 - Buy here!






Thanks for reading! Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow